Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dreamwalker Tour Blitz

Hello again my amazing followers, I hope you are all doing great. Today we are welcoming Andrea Heltsley, author of Dreamwalker, the first book on the Persephone’s League of Immortals Series. She is here to share with us her picks for her perfect Dream Cast! WARNING: side effects may include some drooling, take the necessary precautions ~.^

Andrea is a biology nerd who loves reading just about anything paranormal and some chick lit. She enjoys sunshine and her two Italian greyhounds with her husband. She always write to music, it helps the creative process. Dissolve is her first novel. She has been writing ever since she was in grade school and have finally decided to make a career out of it. More books to come summer 2012 and 2013.


Dreamwalker is a new Paranormal Romance that follows Noel as she discovers a world she never knew existed.

Synopsis
Noel Kennedy lost her boyfriend, her job and her dignity all in one week. Then something happened and she began to dream of this stranger she had never met. She couldn’t resist the man of her dreams named Jared especially when she met him in real life. Entranced, she slowly unraveled a world she was meant to stay out of. Her life was not what she thought it was once a sexy Boone stepped into the mix and shook things up. Can she escape a life of servitude or immortality for a chance at love?
Andrea, thank you for dropping by today to chat. So without further ado, everyone, I leave you in Andrea’s hands.

This would be my ideal cast for the characters of Dreamwalker. *swoon* The guys are so smoking hot!!!! I would have trouble choosing too! Jared looks so sexy and mysterious, while Boone looks like the hottest bad boy ever. Noel has it so rough..lol Poor Autumn, Augustine is so dreamy at first, I would be giddy around him too:)



Noel: Phoebe Tonkin 


Jared: Jensen Ackles 


Boone: Ian Somerhalder 


Autumn: Autumn Reese 


Samara: Natalie Portman 


Augustine: Milo Ventimiglia


Check out my book Dreamwalker and tell me what you think. Are you on team Jared or team Boone?

For more information you can drop by:
To check out the book, head over to:








Brought to you thanks to

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post! Don't you just want to swoon? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is, and they are all worth swooning over!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...