Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Perfect Blood – No Excerpt Today


So week number 5 comes along in HarperVoyager’s The Hollows preview thing they’ve been doing and we are expecting the fifth and final excerpt (chapter 5) from A Perfect Blood; instead we get a wallpaper as a special treat.

Here’s the link to the wallpaper

Now tell me, what do you think? Do you dig the wallpaper or do you feel cheated out of the last excerpt?









Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...