Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Perfect Blood Excerpt, Chapter 5

Guess what Hollows fans, this week HarperCollins decided to release the final chapter of The Hollows excerpt experience they’ve been doing, no wallpaper teasers today, oh no just the final excerpt.

You can enjoy it by following the link below

A Perfect Blood Excerpt – Chapter 5

You can catch up with the rest of the chapters here:

A Perfect Blood Excerpt – Chapter 1
A Perfect Blood Excerpt – Chapter 2
A Perfect Blood Excerpt – Chapter 3
A Perfect Blood Excerpt – Chapter 4





Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...