Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all my followers and lurkers (~.^)

I know is a bit late considering the time, but nonetheless i wanted to wish you the best in this day of read hearts and flowers.

Although, traditionally, one either buys or gets gifts to/from that special someone in our lives, lets remember this: Valentine's Day, in its simplest of forms, is a celebration of eternal love; whether is romantic love or innocent love let that someone know that they are that special to you.



Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

2 comments:

  1. Hey I think your blog is pretty cool! Love the design ecspecially the Owl!
    So I'm awarding you with the "One Lovely Blog" award!
    Check out my post for more information!

    http://books-alltheway.blogspot.com/2012/02/marshmallows-win-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...