Thursday, January 19, 2012

YA Kindle (Limited Time) Offers



Psst!! Any Kindle readers out there? Wanna know a secret?

On of my favorite blogs, The Midnight Garden, has posted a list of some free YA goodies and other special offers in the e-book spectrum. If you like catch some or all of the offers head to: the midnight garden: freebies & sales alert! (and thank you) to get the respective links.

You might wanna hurry, Amazon is known for short term offers...

Happy Reading everybody!!


Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...