Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update: Upcoming Reviews, January 2012

Recently I joined a Monthly Reading Challenge hosted by Paranormal Romance group at Goodread. I am hoping that it serves as a way for me to increase my monthly readings and their variety. The challenge consists on reading 10 books, one for every category outlined. If I complete the challenge I will also have 9 new reviews up and running for you to enjoy (I already posted the review for the first book I read for this challenge).

My Challenge (categories included):
  1. Vampires Embraced by the Shadows by Mayra Calvani 
  2. Werewolves How God’s Bleed by Shane Porteous 
  3. Shifters – Moon Called by Patricia Briggs 
  4. Gods/Goddesses/Immortals Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
  5. Demons/Angels Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare 
  6. Witches/Warlocks/Sorcerers/Mages Witch Fire by Anya Bast 
  7. Fae/Fairies Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr 
  8. Aliens/Space Adventurers Mass Effect: Revelation by Drew Karpyshyn 
  9. Psychics/Ghosts/Human with Paranormal Abilities The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong 
  10. Hunters/Warriors/Slayers/Guardians Teddy Bears and Tea Parties by S. Boyd Taylor 
**Those I'm already finish with are strikethrough, you can find the reviews at their respective links.**


Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel.

    Thanks for being my first follower.
    Like your blog and I am very curious about the reviews of the books you are going to read.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariska, Welcome to my blog!!

      You are one of my first followers too so thank you for that ^.^

      I'm looking forward to all these books, currently I'm reading the first one on the list "Embraced by the Shadows"; I'm hoping i can have that review up soon.

      Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment and hope to see you around here, i'll be dropping by your blog as well ~.^

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...