Saturday, April 14, 2012

Review: Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Title: Faefever
Series: The Fever Series, Book 2
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publication Date: September 16, 2008
Source: Bought
Reviewed Format: Kindle Edition
My Rating: ★★★★☆
Get it @: Amazon | Book Depository

NOTE: I read this book a little over a month ago in a back-to-back fashion and I didn’t had time to review it at that moment, but I did promised to reviewed it here on my blog. The review is short and more of an overall feel of the book because, at the moment, I don’t remember all the specifics of the story; sorry, the elements of all five books have sort of blend in together.

Mac has finally learn how the Sinsar Dubh is moving, and with an ever increasing crime rate and the ever approaching possibility of the Lord Master releasing the Fae into our world the stakes are even higher. The only option remaining is to stop the LM’s plans, but will Mac be able to do so? Would she be able to outsmart this terrible foe all by herself or should she trust in the help of others? And of all the players in this twisted chess board, who can she trust?


In this book we basically have a race against time to try to find a way to fend off the LM’s intentions to free the Unseely from their prison and release them into our unsuspected world. The characters keep developing and acquiring new layers. Mac keeps making me want to both help her and kill her while Dani quickly becomes one of my favorite characters.

In all, the book is well paced and its story continues to grow and intrigue me. It it’s a great Urban Fantasy story, one of those that grips you and won’t let go.

For my reviews on the rest of the Fever Series go to:
  1. Darkfever
  2. Bloodfever
  3. Faefever
  4. Dreamfever
  5. Shadowfever

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...