Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cassie Palmer Series by Karen Chance


Cassie Palmer Series: Touch the Dark/ Claimed by Shadow/ Embrace the Night/ Curse the Dawn
Title: Cassie Palmer Series
Series: Cassie Palmer Series, Books 1, 2, 3, and 4; Bundle Set
Author(s): Karen Chance
Publisher: Penguin
Publication Date: July 28, 2011
Reviewed Format: Kindle Edition
Source: Bought
My Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Ok, I have mixed feeling with this book, maybe I just wasn’t in the right mood to read it, maybe it just irked me. This is a bundle edition of the Cassie Palmer Series. It contains the books 1 through 4.

Touch the Dark
My Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Get it @: Amazon | Book Depository

The concept is really interesting and refreshing; I don’t remember reading about a clairvoyant book before and I kind of like Cassie. However, from the moment the book begins is a parade of famous character after famous character and that particular detailed kept distracting me from the plotline. I guess I’m the kind of girl that likes the characters – specially the world renowned ones – to be eased into the story rather than all thrown into it in the first 3 chapters. So I’m still trying to decipher whether I liked the story or not; might need to reread it to know for sure.

** I will update and add the reviews of the other books at a later time.

Claimed by Shadow
My Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Get it @: Amazon | Book Depository

Embrace the Night
My Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Get it @: Amazon | Book Depository

Curse the Dawn
My Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Get it @: Amazon | Book Depository


Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...