Sunday, May 13, 2012

Books in News #6

A wrap-up of recent events, announcements, releases, or other news circulating the web.

Hello my amazing followers and lurkers and welcome to another edition of Books in News. Like I mentioned in last week’s meme, May is a pretty busy academic month for me so today’s meme will be on the short side. Sorry for that, I’ll try to make it up on future posts.

If you are a Jeaniene Frost fan you most know by now that a new spin-off series of the Night Huntress will hit stands next month. The new series, called Night Prince, will feature the always funny, hot, Romanian vampire Vlad Tepesh and his Leila, his love interest. Well, reviews from the ARCs of the first book, Once Burned are popping up in various blogs, among them, author Charlaine Harris added her two cents to what I know will soon turn into an avalanche of reviews. Another post and giveaway of the book is being currently hosted by Vampire Book Club.

Now let’s move on from vampires to witches. Kim Harrison’s next installment on The Hollows series has a new publication date. Lately the books have been published on February of each year, but not the next book. Ever-After, the next book about Rachel Morgan and her journey is expected to hit stands on January 22, 2013.

And in news of another of my favorite authors, the next book on the Fever Series, Iced: A Dani O’Malley Novel, is already available for pre-order. Check your favorite buying spot for the book. In the meantime here are the links to Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

That is it for today, thank you for stopping by.


Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...