Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hiya! ^+^

Well you can call me Silros. I am a fifteen year old girl that is really interested in ALL kinds of books, mostly fantasy, and gothic fiction. My fave subjects to read about are angels, demons, vampires and magic in general. I DO NOT like reading the dumb, slow and boring novels I have to read for my Spanish class! Although I can’t read adult books yet in a couple of years I will be able to. So in the meantime I will be reviewing young adult books and books suitable for all ages. I’m actually new to this whole reviewing what I read thing so truthfully I’m not the best reviewer so please bear with me. I do promise that with more practice my reviews on books will get better.













UPDATE:

Due to academic overload Silros won't be able to join me here in the blog.



Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...