Monday, October 17, 2011

Tears


This is a short poem i wrote after an argument. I originally posted it to my facebook account as a Note and this is what i wrote on that note:

WARNING: I have never claimed to be a poet, not once, and i'm sure not going to start now.

Since i'm feeling a little depressed, here is a little something i just came up with. It's simple and by all means below amateur. But i guess i just want to share it all the same.

Tears

Small and salty
Crystalline cold
Out of two little windows
They come unexpected
Rushing out of the heart
In an uncontrollable rhythm
Packing all our feelings,
They reveal our emotions 
All the while liberating us
From inner explosion.

-- Jan 20, 2010

I'm always open to criticism so lets hear your thoughts on the comments.


Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...