Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hunger Games Official Trailer


Its finally here, no more teasers, the Official Hunger Games Movie Trailer has debuted today during Good Morning America (watch the volume at the very beginning for screaming fans are deafening).

UPDATE: To read my review of the movie click on one of the following links:



Here is an HD version of the video uploaded to YouTube




The Hunger Games comes out March 23, 2012 and it is based on the bestseller book – the first of a trilogy – of the same name by Suzanne Collins.
I have always have reserves when it comes to movies that are based on books because they change so much of the stories that they tend to be a letdown; however, there seems to be hope yet. I had my doubts with some of the casting choices as they were presented to the media, but the trailer looks amazing. I won’t spoil it for you but suffice to say that, now more than ever, I am looking forward to March 23 (or whichever day they choose to release it here in Puerto Rico).

The Hungers Games follows the story of Katnis Everdeen, a teenager living in a dystopian future where those in power held a gladiator meets reality-TV competition where two kids (a boy and a girl) from each of the twelve districts are reaped from their homes, taken to the Capitol and force to compete against each other in a match for survival. Only can exit the arena alive.

Sound off your comments below.

UPDATE: There is a new, Yahoo exclusive, clip showing a short scene between Katniss and Cinna; follow the link below if you wish to enjoy it:

The Hunger Games Clip: Here to Help You


Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED THE TRAILER! But i watched it in their i tunes page... I was breathless the whole time i was watching it and let me tell you, when the trailer finished and i put my hands to me cheeks they were wet! It compleatly took me by surprise since i hadnt noticed i was crying! I cant wait for the movie to come out either!
    The link--->
    http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thehungergames/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, i really hope they don't mess it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below!

DISCLAIMER

I believe in honesty and I appreciate the trust that you, as followers, place on me when you visit my blog. As such, a policy has been develop to comply with the FTC Guidelines, on the basis of my recent incursion in Blog Affiliations. To read the site policy follow THIS LINK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...